Thursday, May 17, 2007

I was thinking about my posts the other day, and I had to laugh. I write these posts as though I have something important to say and someone is listening. Neither of those two statements are true. My sense of my own importance is greatly inflated. From now on I think I am going to post on a specific area, one that I preferably know very little about. I am going to have to think of what that is and then begin posting. I also think that since I know very little about the subject I will have to make all my statements with the utmost certainty. Isn't that how things are supposed to go-the less you know, the more sure you should sound.

2 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger kate said...

looks like you've got it all figured out.

 
At 7:40 PM, Blogger Emilee said...

What subject do you know so much about? And what exactly are you trying to say? And WHAT exactly do you mean when you say no one is listening? Who am I?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home