Monday, November 27, 2006

Disneyland is a marvel of marketing and presentation. On one hand, I know that there is not anything inherently good about Disneyland. It is a giant money-making machine that is looking to siphon every dolar out of its patron's pockets. On the other hand, there is something fantastic going on in Anaheim. There seems to be something in the water that makes the world seem a little better. I don't know if it is the cleanliness, the abundance of children, or maybe it is the memories associated with all things Disny. Whatever it is, I love it. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was up to par just as I had hoped. Space mountain was far more magnificent that I had hoped, etc, etc. In the end, it was one of those scenarios where you know you are getting taken for a ride, but it is so much fun it just doesn't matter. God Bless Walt Disney.

1 Comments:

At 1:48 PM, Blogger Emilee said...

Therein lies the brilliance of enlightened self-interest. Of course they want your money, so they want your loyalty. So they make a product that inspires the loyalty. I loved Disneyland! They've won me over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home